Order forYour shopping cart is empty. Shopping Cart
Office of Student Activities, Conferences and Special Events
University of Minnesota, Morris
600 E 4th St
Morris, MN 56267
UMM Student Center
Lower Level, Room 15
8:30 AM to 4 PM, M - F
Student Activities: 320-589-6080
Dates: Thursday, February 28 – Saturday, March 2, 2013*
Location: University of Minnesota Morris, 600 East 4th Street, Morris, MN 56267
Professionals (Administrators/Faculty/Staff) - $55
College Students - $45 UMM Students - $25
Friday Day Pass - $25
Saturday Day Pass - $25
Pre-collegiate Track High School Students - $15 (Friday only)
*(Feb 28 is an evening welcome reception only; conference sessions are Mar 1 & 2)
Please register each attendee separately . There are several questions as part of the registration that relate to each separate attendee. If you have questions about your account, need your password reset, or have difficulty placing your reservation, please call 320-589-6077 and we will be happy to assist you.
If you wish to register several members from your group/organization, please contact Dan at email@example.com and he will contact you to assist you with this process.
(These items will open in a new window/tab. Please come back to this window/tab to add the additional items to your registration. Clicking the 'Back' button on your browser may remove items from your registration.)
1. Create an account.
● We recommend using your email address as your login as this email address will be used for communication on your registration.
● The password should be 8 or more characters long and contain uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
● We request that if you are registering as the representative of your organization to please use your organizational address, rather than your personal address.
● After completing the account creation process, you will be taken to the University of Minnesota Morris main ticketing page. Return to this page to continue the process.
2. Click the Full Conference, Friday Day Pass, or Saturday Day Pass option link above to place your reservation.
● Please click on the UMM logo to return to the home page, if needed.
● As you continue in the reservation process, there will be several questions to answer prior to entering your payment.
3. Submit payment.
● An email confirmation of the reservation will be sent to you from BoxOffice@oit.umn.edu
AISES mission is to substantially increase the representation of American Indians and Alaskan Natives in engineering, science, and other related technology disciplines.
AISES region five consists of pre-college affiliates, college chapters, and professional chapters located in Minnesota, Wisconsin, the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Manitoba, and Ontario.
UMM is the recipient of the 2012 Stelvio J. Zanin Chapter of the Year Award 2012 Outreach & Community Service Award