Engaging Young Leaders TrainingLevel One
June 19-21, 2017
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Level One Training provides an introduction to the Intentional Emergence Model of teaching and learning and supplies participants with the tools to plan and execute lessons in leadership successfully.
This training comes not only from the lived experience of authors, Linnette Werner and David Hellstrom, who collectively have over 30 years of teaching experience, but also from leadership educators across the globe who have attended their previous conferences and trainings.
This training covers:
- An overview of the Intentional Emergence Model
- Young adults and their dependency on authority
- The importance of community in creating transformative spaces
- Gaging optimal stress-levels within a class
- Creating shared experiences with living case studies
- Perfecting the art of noticing and stopping the action
For lodging, parking, and other event details, please visit http://z.umn.edu/engage2017
Please note: After completing your registration for the event, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/hZEw81518fMUhzNA2 to complete some additional information needed to prepare materials for the training.