24 Hour Emergency Response Training: $470
- The 24-Hour course consists of three days of lectures, discussions, classroom demonstrations, small group exercises, and hands-on training. This Operations Level course is designed to provide training required by OSHA 1910.120 to respond to hazardous substance releases with the purpose of protecting persons, property, and the environment from the effects of the release and to contain the release. Emphasis will be placed on responding in a defensive manner without actually trying to stop the release.
- Topics include: relevant state and federal regulations, health hazard recognition, hazard and risk assessment, respiratory protection, selection and use of personal protective equipment, decontamination, control and containment of spills, emergency response plans, termination procedures, and the incident command system.
Online via Zoom
This course offers 24 Continuing Education Hours.
All sessions are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Each participant should register separately. There are questions in the registration process that relate to the individual registrant and will help us provide accurate check-in information to the instructor, as well as proper certificates of completion to the registrant. Thank you!
- Individual registration, online or by phone, requires payment by credit card. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Organizations may opt to be invoiced to pay by check for their registered participants.
- If your organization needs to pay by check, please contact Dan Wozney at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
All hazardous materials courses are designed to meet OSHA training requirements under 29CFR1910.120(q) (HAZWOPER) for hazardous materials emergency responders as mandated by the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA).