8 Hour Emergency Response Refresher: $225
- This course is designed to meet the OSHA requirement for annual refresher training for individuals who have previously completed the 24- or 40-hour Safety and Health Training.
- Topics include: incident review, hazard recognition/evaluation/control review, health and safety program requirements and regulations, monitoring equipment, respiratory protection, safe work practices, and personal protective equipment.
University of Minnesota East Bank Campus, Minneapolis, MN 55414
(specific location of your course will be sent with the materials prior to the course.)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the emerging public health concern involving the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), this course will be offered online via Zoom.
This course offers 7 Continuing Education Hours.
All sessions are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Each participant should register separately. There are questions at the end of the registration process that relate to the individual registrant and will help us provide accurate check-in information to the instructor, as well as proper certificates of completion to the registrant. Thank you!
- Individual registration, online or by phone, requires payment by credit card. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Organizations may opt to be invoiced to pay by check for their registered participants.
- If your organization needs to pay by check, please contact Dan Wozney at 612-626-7082 or email@example.com for assistance.
All hazardous materials courses are designed to meet OSHA training requirements under 29CFR1910.120(q) (HAZWOPER) for hazardous materials emergency responders as mandated by the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA).