40 Hour Emergency Response Training: $980
- The 40-hour includes the 24-hour course plus 16 additional hours of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on experience. The Technician Level course is designed to provide training required by OSHA 1910.120 to respond to releases with the purpose of stopping the release.
- Topics include: implementation of emergency response plans, classification and identification of unknowns, field survey instruments, response tactics, hazardous materials technology, decontamination of personnel and equipment.
Main Course Location:
University Office Plaza, 2221 University Ave SE, Suite 140, Minneapolis, MN 55414
This course offers 40 Continuing Education Hours.
All sessions are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Each participant should register separately. There are questions at the end of the registration process that relate to the individual registrant and will help us provide accurate check-in information to the instructor, as well as proper certificates of completion to the registrant. Thank you!
- Individual registration, online or by phone, requires payment by credit card. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Organizations may opt to be invoiced to pay by check for their registered participants.
- If your organization needs to pay by check, please contact Dan Wozney at 612-626-7082 or email@example.com for assistance.
All hazardous materials courses are designed to meet OSHA training requirements under 29CFR1910.120(q) (HAZWOPER) for hazardous materials emergency responders as mandated by the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA).