40 Hour Waste Site Worker Training: $980
- The course builds on the 24 hour training and integrates 16 hours of additional training including instructional activities, lectures, discussions, classroom demonstrations, and small group exercises.
Main Course Location:
University of Minnesota East Bank Campus, Minneapolis, MN 55414
(specific location of your course will be sent with the materials prior to the course.)
This course offers 40 Continuing Education Hours.
All sessions are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Each participant should register separately. There are questions at the end of the registration process that relate to the individual registrant and will help us provide accurate check-in information to the instructor, as well as proper certificates of completion to the registrant. Thank you!
- Individual registration, online or by phone, requires payment by credit card. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Organizations may opt to be invoiced to pay by check for their registered participants.
- If your organization needs to pay by check, please contact Dan Wozney at 612-626-7082 or email@example.com for assistance.
All hazardous materials courses are designed to meet OSHA training requirements under 29CFR1910.120(q) (HAZWOPER) for hazardous materials emergency responders as mandated by the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA).