40 Hour Waste Site Worker Training: $460
- The course builds on the 24 hour training and integrates 16 hours of additional training including instructional activities, lectures, discussions, classroom demonstrations, and small group exercises.
University of Minnesota East Bank Campus, Minneapolis, MN 55414
(specific location of your course will be sent with the materials prior to the course.)
This course offers 16 Continuing Education Hours. (40 total hours when both the required courses are completed.)
All sessions are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Each participant should register separately. There are questions in the registration process that relate to the individual registrant and will help us provide accurate check-in information to the instructor, as well as proper certificates of completion to the registrant.
- Individual registration, online or by phone, requires payment by credit card. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Organizations may opt to be invoiced to pay by check for their registered participants.
- If your organization needs to pay by check, please contact Dan Wozney at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
All hazardous materials courses are designed to meet OSHA training requirements under 29CFR1910.120(q) (HAZWOPER) for hazardous materials emergency responders as mandated by the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA).