24 Hour Emergency Response Training: $600
- The 24 hour course consists of three days of lectures, discussions, classroom demonstrations, and small group exercises. Emphasis will be placed on responding in a defensive manner without actually trying to stop the release.
- Topics include: relevant state and federal regulations, health hazard recognition, hazard and risk assessment, respiratory protection, selection and use of personal protective equipment, decontamination, control and containment of spills, emergency response plans, termination procedures, and the incident command system.
Main Course Location:
University Office Plaza, 2221 University Ave SE, Suite 140, Minneapolis, MN 55414
This course offers 24 Continuing Education Hours.
All sessions are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Each participant should register separately. There are questions at the end of the registration process that relate to the individual registrant and will help us provide accurate check-in information to the instructor, as well as proper certificates of completion to the registrant. Thank you!
- Individual registration, online or by phone, requires payment by credit card. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Organizations may opt to be invoiced to pay by check for their registered participants.
- If your organization needs to pay by check, please contact Dan Wozney at 612-626-7082 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
All hazardous materials courses are designed to meet OSHA training requirements under 29CFR1910.120(q) (HAZWOPER) for hazardous materials emergency responders as mandated by the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA).