Emergency Response: 8-Hour Refresher - $225
8 Hour Emergency Response Refresher: $225
- This course is designed to meet the OSHA requirement for annual refresher training for individuals who have previously completed the 24- or 40-hour Safety and Health Training.
- Topics include: incident review, hazard recognition/evaluation/control review, health and safety program requirements and regulations, monitoring equipment, respiratory protection, safe work practices, and personal protective equipment.
Online via Zoom or UMN Twin Cities East Bank Campus, 2221 University Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414
This course offers 7 Continuing Education Hours.
All sessions are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Individual Participant Registration:
- Each participant should register separately. There are questions at the end of the registration process that relate to the individual registrant and will help us provide accurate check-in information to the instructor, as well as proper certificates of completion to the registrant. Thank you!
- Individual registration, online or by phone, requires payment by credit card. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Organizations may opt to be invoiced to pay by check for their registered participants.
- If your organization needs to pay by check, please contact Dan Wozney at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
All hazardous materials courses are designed to meet OSHA training requirements under 29CFR1910.120(q) (HAZWOPER) for hazardous materials emergency responders as mandated by the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA).