District V NABP AACP 82nd Annual Meeting
Registration choices are listed below. Prices vary based upon registration date.
May 1 - July 8
July 9 - Aug 6
Aug 7 - 9
|Full Conference Rate||$380||$405||$425|
|One Day Rate||$190||$215||$235|
|Aug 8 Additional Guest||$55|
Rate Options Include:
- Full Conference: Conference Events, Meals, Welcome Reception on Aug 7, and Networking Event, Dinner and Transportation to Glensheen Mansion on Aug 8
- One Day: For the date selected - Conference Events, Meals, social/networking events
- Guest Rate: Welcome Reception on Aug 7, and Networking Event, Dinner and Transportation to Glensheen Mansion on Aug 8
- Child Rate: Meals and Networking event, Dinner and Transportation to Glensheen Mansion on Aug 8
- Aug 8 Additional Guest: Networking Event, Dinner and Transportation to Glensheen Mansion
You may register for up to 5 people per order. On the last page of registration there are several questions to answer relating to your registration
Room Block Available until full or Monday, July 8, 2019:
The Inn on Lake Superior
350 Canal Park Drive
Duluth, MN 55802
Ask for the "NACP/AACP District Five Meeting" Room Block
The hotel is nestled into Canal Park, right on the shores of Lake Superior. In addition to the amenities you would expect of a hotel, The Inn on Lake Superior offers the following (guests only):
- Nightly s'mores on lakeside patio 8 PM to 10 PM
- Complimentary summer bike rentals
- Bountiful deluxe Continental breakfast
- Complimentary coffee, hot chocolate, and cappuccino available 24 hours a day
- Two pools, one on the roof top
- Free WiFi
Event SchedulePlease click on this link for the event schedule.
(opens in a new window)
Parking Info:Free parking is available to guests that are staying at the hotel, one space per room.
For those attending the meeting but not staying at the hotel, parking is free for the day between 9 AM and 5 PM. Parking spaces are limited. There is a pay lot next door to the hotel that can be used.
The hotel offers a complimentary airport (DHL) shuttle for hotel guests from the hours of 8 AM to 10 PM with advance notice.
To arrange airport transportation, please email The Inn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-726-1111