2018 Cancer Survivorship Research Symposium
The mission of the Cancer Survivorship Research Symposium is to serve as a forum for researchers and providers to dicuss current and emerging cancer survivorship research.
- ZoAnn Dreyer, MD, Texas Children's Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine
- Daniel Mulrooney, MD, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Paul Nathan, MD, MSc, FRCPC, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto
- Kevin Oeffinger, MD, Duke Cancer Institute, Duke University School of Medicine
- Learn about the ongoing childhood cancer survivor-focused research at the University of Minnesota
- Learn about opportunities to collaborate.
- Network with peers and invited guests.
Friday, April 27, 2018
- Full itinerary to follow
8:00 AM to 10:30 AM: Featured Speakers and Panel Discussion
10:30 AM to 12:00 PM: UMN Research Presentations
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Lunch
1:00 PM to 1:15 PM: Introducing Regional Collaboration (Lucie Turcotte and Karim Sadak)
1:15 PM to 1:45 PM: Breakout Session 1
1:45 PM to 2:15 PM: Breakout Session 2
2:15 PM to 2:30 PM: Closing Remarks
2:30 PM to 4:30 PM: Reception
Registration Details:There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
Please note: Online registration has now closed, but you may register by contacting Lynn at email@example.com or 612-626-2778 or Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-9340.
Registration includes all sessions and lunch.
ParkingParking ramps, surface lots, and parking meters are available at your expense. The Weisman Museum Garage is adjacent to Weisman Art Museum and accessible from East River Road only (GPS address: 333 E River Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 55455). A nearby parking ramps is the East River Road Garage. More information about parking and directions can be found at http://wam.umn.edu/visit/
Hotel AccomodationsOvernight accomodations are not included with registration. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis-University is located nearby and can be contacted directly for reservations at 612-504-3000. Shuttle bus service is available through the hotel to the Symposium venue. A block of rooms at a group rate of $149/night will be available until February 27, 2018.
Questions? Please contact:
Registration: U of M Tickets & Events (email@example.com)
Schedules, presenters, events, and related fees subject to change.