The course meets once per week for eight weeks, with one daylong Saturday or Sunday class. These sessions will include individual, tailored instruction in mindfulness meditation practices, as well as group discussions, gentle yoga and stretching, daily homework, and related class materials.
Access to downloadable audio recordings of meditation and mindfulness exercises is included in your registration fee, for your use in practicing outside of class.
Sign up for an MBSR Information session . Attending an information session is highly encouraged before beginning your program, before or after you register. Learn about the program, research, commitment and begin to set goals. This is an opportunity to also ask questions according to your interests and needs.
MBSR - University of Minnesota East Bank CampusMonday Evenings
Mayo Meditation Room
Mayo Memorial Building
420 Delaware Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
October 30 - December 18, 2017
6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Instructor: Susan Miles
All Day Session: Saturday, December 9, 2017
Participants are encouraged to attend an information session before fully committing to the class. However, you can register prior to the information session to secure a space. If you choose not to attend the class after attending the information session, you may receive a refund of the registration fee less a $25 processing fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-626-5361 with any questions.
No one is turned away due to ability to pay; partial and work scholarships are available, although a scholarship is based on both financial need as well as limited availability in any given program.
Cancellations must be made in writing five days in advance of the event by sending an email to Desirae Hammond at email@example.com. Name, address, and payment method are mandatory for both registration and refunds. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Disability accommodations are provided upon request.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Program Refund Policy
Prior to the event,
- More than 14 days before event: A full refund will be offered.
- Less than 14 day but more than 5 days before event: A refund less $25 processing fee will be offered.
- Within 5 days before an event & space can be filled from waiting list: A refund less $25 processing fee will be offered.
- Within 5 days before an event & space CAN NOT be filled from waiting list: 75% refund will be offered or transferred to another series in the same year, space permitting.
After classes have begun,
- After class 1: 75% refund or transfer to another series in the same year, space permitting
- After class 2: 50% refund or transfer to another series in the same year, space permitting
- After class 3: No automatic refunds or transfers
Exceptions to this policy are granted for extenuating circumstances. For more information, participants should speak with their instructor, or Desirae Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-625-8164.
Click here to visit the CSH MBSR web-page.