Participants are encouraged to attend an information session before fully committing to a mindfulness program. However, you can register prior to the information session to secure your space. If you choose not to participant in the program after attending the information session, you may receive a refund of the registration fee except for a $25 processing fee (5 days advance notice from the program start date required).
Partial scholarships are available in exchange for volunteer assistance with the course. Receiving a scholarship is based on both financial need as well as limited availability in any given program. Please contact email@example.com or 612-625-8164 with any questions.
Cancellations must be made in writing five days in advance of the event by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Name, address, and payment method are mandatory for both registration and refunds. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Accessibility accommodations are provided upon request.
Mindfulness Programs Refund Policy
Prior to the event,
- More than 14 days before event: A full refund will be offered.
- Less than 14 day but more than 5 days before event: A refund except for a $25 processing fee will be offered.
- Within 5 days before an event & space can be filled from waiting list: A refund except for a $25 processing fee will be offered.
- Within 5 days before an event & space CAN NOT be filled from waiting list: 75% refund will be offered or transferred to another series in the same year, space permitting.
- After class 1: 75% refund or one-time transfer to another series in the same year, space permitting
- After class 2: 50% refund or one-time transfer to another series in the same year, space permitting
- After class 3: No automatic refunds or transfers
Learn more about the Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing's mindfulness programs.